Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Michael Jackson action figure

Now, I realize a ridiculous amount of Michael Jackson-related merchandise has been released in the last six months. Most of it is silly, and I'd agree that the music is only thing really worth your hard-earned wages.However, today I'm making an exception for this MJ action figure. I can't help it: You know I'm a sucker for action figures, and this one just looks so much like him.





The 12-inch item comes from Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles and depicts the King of Pop from the Thriller video. Dig the accessories: You get two heads, one of regular Michael, and one of "zombie" Michael. You get a regular outfit and a dirtier, zombie-fied outfit. He comes with five sets of interchangeable hands (!) and extra shoes and socks. (And apparently, his outfits fit on other figures from Hot Toys, so if you wanna play dress-up with Tony Stark ...)

source

No comments: