Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lohan: Stop the rumors


Lindsay Lohan is sick of being tabloid fodder. In a chat with E!, LiLo reacts to recent reports that she is virtually broke, having wasted her $$$ on useless luxury items such as a $30,000 Rolex watch and a $100,000 Maserati (which her assistant dinged Monday in a crash). LiLo is incensed by rumors that she and lovemuffin Samantha Ronson fight.

"They need to stop saying we're fighting," the I Know Who Killed Me star tells E! News. "I'm really a good person and I have a good heart. . . . I don't drink, I don't do drugs and I don't lie."

LiLo, 22, who reportedly is having trouble getting acting jobs, says, "I want to help people by playing characters that can send a positive message out to whomever may need it."

http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/20090325_Sideshow__Lohan__Stop_the_rumors.html

No comments: