Saturday, May 30, 2009

'New Moon' trailer: A 14-second tease with a one-second kiss

Because we can't possibly wait until Sunday night to see the trailer for The Twilight Saga: New Moon premiere on the MTV Movie Awards, Entertainment Tonight has scored itself a 14-second tease (which I am ashamed to admit I found out about through a Ryan Seacrest Tweet). Check it out below. I'm not sure what there is to say other than that Kristen Stewart does some nice eyebrow acting and, of course, that Bella's birthday present is worth $20,000.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I jailbroke my iphone 3g and I want to download the paid applications from the app store for free. I heard you need to get some software called installous from Cydia first. I searched for it on Cydia, but I couldn't find it. Can somebody please tell me a way to find out how to download and use Installous or another way to start getting the paid applications for free. Thank you



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]