Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Adam Lambert VS Kris Allen - American Idol 8 Finale

Round 1


Adam Lambert - “Mad World” by Tears for Fears

Randy said: I love that you showed your sensitive side. I give that an A+. Kara said: I am so happy you chose that performance. You are an incredible artist. You rocked it again tonight. Paula said: I am proud you are standing on that stage right now. This is your moment. A great song for you. Still haunting. Way to start the show. Simon said: I always thought this was your best performance but tonight was a little bit theatrical. It reminded me of Phantom of The Opera.


Kris Allen - “Ain’t No Sunshine” by Bill Withers

Randy said: I love that I can tell what kind of artist you are. That was one of your best performances here on this stage. Kara said: I agree with Randy. You have a way with creating an intimate bond with everyone in the audience. Paula said: You awakened the spirit in all of us. Simon said: This is a competition. When your name was announced last week, I wasn’t sure America made the right choice but I take it back after that performance.

ROUND 2



Adam Lambert - “A Change is Gonna Come” by Sam Cooke

Randy said: What you did was show the real reason you are here. You can sing your face off. Kara said: That may have been your best performance since the start of this competition.Unbelievable. Paula said: That was the best I have ever heard. Unbelievable. You are going to be iconic. Simon said: You are 100% back in the game.



Kris Allen - “What’s Going On” by Marvin Gaye

Randy said: We have a real live duel going on. A great song choice but it was a little bit light for this point in the competition. Kara said: You have been true to yourself since day 1. You can uplift people. Paula said: You tore that song up. Simon said: I love the song but it was like 3 friends in their bedroom strumming along to Marvin Gaye. To laid back for a night like this.

ROUND 3



Adam Lambert - “No Boundaries”

Randy said: You can anything. You can sing the phone book. Wasn’t my favorite performance. It was a bit pitchy. Kara said: I am moved and I am proud. Thank you for giving me that moment. Paula said: Adjectives can’t express what you have brought to season 8. I am in awe. You can sing whatever you want to sing and I will be a fan forever. Simon said: I won’t judge the song, I will judge you. You have been one of the best and most original contestants we have ever had. You are a star.



Kris Allen - “No Boundaries”

Randy said: You should be proud of what you have done in this competition. You have done amazing and I think that song fits your voice better than Adam’s. Kara said: I don’t want you to be judged on that song, it was to high. I hope people vote on the season. Paula said: You have done an amazing job to end up where you are. I wish you the best of luck. Simon said: I think your highlight tonight was the first song you did. You deserve to be standing on this stage tonight.


2 comments:

pusangkalye said...

HJMMM-----DIKO LAM kung sinu manok ko---I'm totally disconnected with this one---kung sinu nalang manalo---sigh---Im so lost----

coffee fan said...

The Golden Idol Awards were too funny; mercifully they cut the bit featuring Tatiana as short as possible