Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Katy: How I 'tamed' lusty Russ


Sexy songstress Katy Perry claims she cured fiancé Russell Brand of his womanizing ways -- by making him wait for their first red-hot romp.
The "California Gurls" singer said she shot down the British comic the night they met, telling him, "You've met your match mother - - - - er" and hurling a water bottle at him.
"Can you imagine the horrible feeling he had when he was used to getting everything he wanted?" she told the British edition of Esquire for its August issue, where she also appears in a provocative pictorial.
While admitting they hit it off instantly, Perry said she demanded the "Get Him to the Greek" star win her affections, sparking a whirlwind romance that led Brand to abandon a promiscuous life that reportedly had him bedding up to 80 women a month.
"He was a heroin addict, and now he's not. He was addicted to all kinds of things, and now he's not. And he basically used to be a professional prostitute, and now he's not," she said.
Perry, 25, called the 35-year-old Brand an ideal match because "I always needed someone stronger than me and I am, like, a
f - - - ing strong elephant of a woman.
"I say that, hopefully, in the humblest way I can. When we have an argument, he knows I'm not just gonna throw my hands up and say, 'OK, you win,' " she said.
The couple plans to marry in October.

No comments: