Sunday, December 27, 2009

Angelina Jolie: Fidelity is not essential in relationship with Brad Pitt



Despite playing house with Brad Pitt for the past four years, Angelina Jolie has not abandoned her wild side entirely.

The actress, who had the reputation for being a wild child in her early 20s, says she doesn't think monogamy is required for a healthy relationship and admits her fights with Pitt can get physical.

"I doubt that fidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship," she told Germany's Das Neue magazine. "It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards."

The 34-year-old, who has often denied sleeping with Pitt when he was still married to actress Jennifer Aniston, said that this freedom applies to all aspects of the couple's life together.

"Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together," she added. "We make sure that we never restrict each other."
The woman who was infamous for wearing a vial of ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton's blood also tells the magazine that her fights with Pitt can get violent.

"The sparks fly at home if the nice Brad fails to see that he's wrong and reacts in a defiant way. Then I can get so angry that I tear his shirt."
The Hollywood couple has been together since 2005 and has six children together, three of whom are biological.

They reportedly began their affair on the set of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" when Pitt was still married to Aniston. Though Jolie still maintains that she was not a homewrecker.

"To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive," she told Das Neue. "I could not look at myself in the morning, if I did that."

source:
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/12/26/2009-12-26_angelina_jolie_fidelity_is_not_essential_in_relationship_with_brad_pitt.html

No comments: