Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Regine Velasquez: Low Key Album 2008

The long wait is over! The songbird Ms. Regine Velasquez’s new album entitled “Low Key” is out in stores last November 14!

The new album includes the songs Tell me that you love me, No words, no ceilings, no floors, good friend, I don’t want you to go and many more!

The new album is brought to you by Universal Records. There’s a Free Poster in every CD purchase.


Regine Velasquez Low Key 2008 Album Track Listings:
01 Tell me that you love me
02 And I love you so
03 I’d rather leave while i’m in love
04 I never dreamed someone like u could love someone like me
05 No walls, no ceiling, no floors
06 Good friend
07 How can I tell you
08 Of all the things
09 Longer 10 At seventeen
11 She’s always a woman
12 Never be the same
13 Strawberry fields forever
14 Weeping willows, cattails
15 Leader of the band
16 Walk in love
17 Clouds across the moon
18 Christmas is Feat. Jim Brickman

No comments: